All three bedrooms are equipped with soft cotton linen, good night chocolates, antique wardrobe, king size bed, night stands, night lamps, suitcase stand, LCD TV with digital receiver.
EUR, , CTCash, Credit Card, PayPal etc.€€http://papinidvori.com/manager/bookingImg.php?id=918634&img=copertina&thumb=0
Villa Papini Dvori
From: € 250 / nightSeaside luxury villa with pool on the island of Pasman near Zadar.
Having traveled the world mostly with my children, I would always gravitate more towards island destinations with rural surroundings and beautiful countrysides, as if they were specifically designed for a top manager of a vast company coming from a big city seeking for something different. These types of places always offered something more, even better, something special.
Considering all of this, when choosing a location I thought of not only where I would like to live but also of where I would like to create the perfect vacation spot which can offer people something unique.
Why do you need to visit Villa Papa's court? The answers are simple.
- The Villa is located on the island of Pasman, only 13 minutes away by ferry from the mainland of Croatia. A quicker way to commute from the mainland to the island would be by a speedboat which would take approximately 3 minutes. To make your stay even more enjoyable, as hosts of the Villa we can pick you up with our private speedboat from the mainland and take you directly to the villa. The transfer from Zadar airport to the main pick up point on the mainland (Turanj) takes 15 minutes which means that the complete trip from Zadar airport to the Villa on the island may take up to 30 minutes in total. (FAST TRANSFER)
- The Villa is fully equipped with anything you might need. If in any case you are missing anything, the staff and host will make sure to take care of your every need and desire. The accommodation staff will clean the villa on a daily basis in a time period which best suits you, the guest. The pool area will be cleaned everyday accordingly and before the guest's waking hours. (LUXURIOUS AND CLEAN)
- The food offered within the villa is completely organic and very lightly spiced (pepper/salt/olive oil), according to your liking. In town there are 4 restaurants where you can eat anything and everything the Mediterranean has to offer: fish, calamari, clams, sea food, meat, pasta and pizza - all of which can be delivered to the Villa or even prepared within the Villa. It is also very likely that during your vacation the locals will be able to catch yellowtail tuna which entails that you may also be offered to eat sushi. Your host can deliver fresh fish, clams, olive oil and local fruits and vegetables to the villa at your request. Fish, octopus, lamb on the spit or roasted meat under the bell are all local specialities which you can also try during your stay. In town you can also find two local shops/markets. (LIGHT, ORGANIC, MEDITERRANEAN, INEXPENSIVE FOOD)
- There is no police on the island yet most locals, including myself, do not lock their car or house. There are no poisonous or dangerous animals on the island and it is not likely to find agressive fish or poisonous jellyfish in the sea. Road traffic is very rare on the island. There are a couple of medical clinics on the island. (HIGH SECURITY)
- The local citizens of the island of Pasman are mostly seamen or sailors and they do not make a living from tourism or tourists which implies that no one will stop or nag you to sell you something. The people of the island usually salute and greet one another in town, regardless whether you are a local, tourist or foreigner. (PLEASANT LOCAL POPULATION)
- Water-skiing, fishing, scuba diving, trips with speedboats or big boats, massages and manicures, going for a picnic, playing tennis, basketball or beach volleyball, bikeriding, visiting the caves, bebising, fast transfers to the mainland and taking trips up to the national parks of Croatia (4 National Parks are a one hour drive from the island) can all be organized and planned from the Island of Pasman. Locals mostly recommend night fishing with harpoons which they find as one of the more special activities this island has to offer. (VARIETY OF ADDITIONAL CONTENT)
- Your host is situated in town and will discretely be at your service for the whole duration of your stay. (TOP QUALITY SERVICE)
Antique bathrooms with brass lion foot tub, antique dresser, embroidered towel set, embroidered bath robes, full set of amenity products, all shampoos, conditioners and lotions are bio-organic, bath slippers, hair dryer, magnifying mirror.
Both outside and inside kitchens are fully equipped. Gas cooker, electric cooker, water cooker, dish washer, hob, fridge, freezer, washing machine, food processor, citrusette, toaster, oven, grill.
Utility room: Brooms, floor sweepers, vacuum cleaner, dusting patches, ironing board, iron, washing machine, drying rack, laundry vessels.